With the most traveled Holiday just around the corner, I like to be ready with my favorite travel sized products, go-to makeup space savers and multi-taskers on hand. For a makeup junkie like me, it's hard to pick and choose which products will make the cut but there are a few staples I can't leave home without.
A few tips for packing your makeup...
1. Space savers- Instead of grabbing your favorite bronzer and blush, reach for a duo that will save space and eliminate an extra product.
2. Pick a palette- Just like choosing outfits, it's easiest to stick to a color scheme! One eyeshadow palette can get you through a vacation with lots of options.
3. Multi-taskers- Have room for a highlighter, concealer and eyeshadow primer? Didn't think so! Bringing 1 concealer that is a shade lighter than your skin can accomplish all three in one.
4. 2-in-1 - Bring 1 powder brush for your blush and bronzer. Whipping your brush quickly on a tissue in between application will do the trick when adding color to your cheeks.
5. Liner 2 ways- Think you might want to rock a dramatic wing liner 1 night of your trip? Heat your black eyeliner quickly with a flame and swipe an angled brush over the tip of the pencil... voilà instant gel liner!
Here is a peek of my makeup, hair and skincare products for my upcoming Thanksgiving getaway!
Happy and safe travels!
Questions on any products you see here? Leave a comment below!