Although its still hot and sunny in Southern California, I cannot wait to dive into the rich colors featured in all the fall collections. Palettes are filled with deep jewel tones and lipsticks are bold. Check out my five favorite fall makeup trends...
1. Dark Drama- reach for palettes with deep jewel tones, plums, emeralds and blacks to play up a fun smoky eye with a pop of color.
2. Bottoms Up!- think reverse liner... instead of the classic cat eye grab a pencil brush and bring the darker shadows or rich eyeliners under your bottom lash line.
3. Mattify - this goes for your complexion (and your lips if you're up for it!) ... set the dewy look aside and finish your foundation with a powder to minimize shine.
4. All That Glitters - adding a pop of glitter to your eyes with glitter liners or a high shimmer shadow adds a bit of glam to any look.
5. Be Bold- toss the gloss and grab some of this season rich creamy lipsticks...if you're not into the classic red lip try a plum or raspberry to change things up!